Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bras and Briefs

I have just ordered 4 bras and 2 undies from Ezibuy.  I have great hopes that they will fit beautifully and look great on.  I am not being sarcastic.  But I do wonder who on earth designs the underwear that is available at the moment - because obviously they have never worn them - or have any concept of gravitational pull and the effect on your shoulders when the shoulder straps are noodle size.  In fact, I could add swimwear to the discussion as nobody I know is happy with their togs, and they all seem to have the same design faults that don't actually suit any body type.  What is supposed to hold the middle part of your boob inside the bra - when it is cut back to somewhere near your nipple, and the plunge area seems to start well below your boob line??  I think I'm turning into my Nana...

No comments: