Sunday, May 15, 2011

Quilt Retreat Survived for another year!

I am back home and in one piece after a very enjoyable few days at Lonsdale Park where my local quilt guild hold their 2 night sleepover retreats.  We start on the Friday (I don't get there until late-ish as I need to wait for my husband to get home from work), and come home on the Sunday afternoon.  I am officially knackered!  Have sat down and had a cup of coffee - and that is about all I am capable of.  I did finished piecing a quilt - which was the plan - but I haven't taken a photo yet - and I haven't the patience at the moment to upload it anyway - so watch this space a bit later in the week and I shall reveal all.  The household has also survived while I have been away.  That's good news isn't it?

2 comments:

Charlotte Scott said...

Glad you had a great time. And looking forward to seeing your pics. Looked backwards a bit and found your buzzy bee too - very nice work.

Laura @ Our Wee Farm said...

Suz, thank you for the tip about the vinegar for the soda bread - buttermilk is pretty expensive so this will save mucho!! :) whoo hoo!