Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A break in the whirlwind that is my life

Wednesday already - I'm exhausted.  Work has been busy.  Extremely busy.  Kids have been overactive and grumpy as a result of it.  We had two "accidents" last night - different circumstances, but same end result - wet children.  This also resulted in a slow start to the morning after disrupted sleep for everyone.  Things to do... but still building up the energy required to even contemplate starting.  Hmm, things can only improve can't they?  (You are not allowed to comment that things can get worse - I'm putting my fingers in my ears and chanting)

1 comment:

Caroline Pyne said...

Take a deep breath......doesn't that feel better? You wanna come over and help with my sewing room? I too am overwhelmed....Look forward to seeing you Tuesday!