Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Guess what I got on the weekend

I'll give you a clue:
 Can you tell what my husband is doing??

No, well, he's attaching something to the wall...

Can you guess now?

 That's right - my very own design wall - huge brownie points being accumulated... I just had to stick some stuff up on it... (that's my row for the row by row round robin in the middle - almost finished, and after some nifty sewing last night was finished in time for today - whew). 

And look at the little egg that was in the nesting box last night - we have normal chickens, three that lay smallish (maybe size 5 eggs), and three that lay much bigger ones (size 7ish)... so I don't know who crept in and laid this teeny tiny one?  It's so cute

2 comments:

Charlotte Scott said...

Ug! Blogger just ate my comment >:(
Just been catching up on your blog. Go the perm! Love the new block and at 25" a new quilt will be born in no time. Hope your little ones are better. Good luck with the co-rooming. Much jealous of your design wall. Big pats for keeping bench clear! Hope we catch up soon.

Rona said...

Congratulations on the design wall. I'm jealous! I keep downsizing so now my design wall is one piece of ceiling board, half hidden behind the chest of drawers in my bedroom!