Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ALYoF - May Goal

It's taken me a while to decide what to put down for this months goal, as I haven't really been sure what I could potentially finish.  With the deadline rapidly approaching - I had to make a choice.

One of my dream goals for the school holidays was to finished hand quilting my Hometown Wagon Wheels quilt - progress of which was sort of glossed over in the holiday roundup posts... but it has been happening, and I would like to get it finished - as in QUILTED and BOUND (but maybe the handstitching of the binding still to finish) by the end of MAY.  Now, is that specific enough for everyone?





A Lovely Year of Finishes

6 comments:

Charlotte Scott said...

I'm sure you'll manage it. And the orange peel/leaf shape is perfect in the quarter circle - looks great.

Leeann said...

Your quilting is lovely and even, I'm sure you will get it done :-)

Susan said...

Looking good! You can do it! (You can always quilt sparsely with the intention of doing more later! Shhh! Don't tell anyone!)

Leeanne said...

It looks like you'll get there!

Anonymous said...

I love that you have a hand-quilting goal. I've been itching to hand quilt for the last 7 months and still haven't gotten to it! Maybe this fall I will be able to. I know the summer is out! Good luck with your quilting.

Raewyn said...

Great to have a catch up read of your blog, Suzanne :-) I see you are continuing to keep yourself busy and inspired. I love the hand quilting on this quilt...good luck with your goals.