I have finally finished test block one for the block border/sashing treatment that I thought might work with my Sugar Club blocks.
After sewing triangles together on three separate occasions, I finally had enough to start piecing the border strips. Wow... somehow I didn't realise it would turn out so big. Even though it is not difficult maths, each round of border is all 3" increments, I hadn't let it filter through my brain that there would be 10 units across... meaning a block of 30" square.
Having said that, it has turned out great. I officially love it!
Now, only eight more to complete. With 3" cream sashing between the blocks, and a 3" border around, it is going to work out to a finished quilt size of 102".