Wednesday, April 26, 2017

More of those baby steps

Monika had rushed ahead of me in our VQR Block exchange... so I needed to catch up.  Putting it off until the end of the month didn't help :o)

Some determined sewing Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning meant two blocks were ready to be exchanged.

My block

Monika's version

My block - but these are my colours, are they not?  Oops, forgot to take a photo of Monika's one :o(

And a little bit closer to see those yummy fabrics

And a little bit closer on this block too!
Linking up with Lyn at What a Hoot!

4 comments:

Leeanne said...

LOVE these blocks!

Lynette said...

Oooo - LOVE those fabrics :D

Pam said...

Very neat how you are using those gray fabrics to such advantage. They make such a great complement to your wonderful colors of the windmill.

Charlotte Scott said...

Love both the blocks this month.